Consist visit of:
Trou aux Cerfs volcano – Shopping at Floreal – Mare aux vacoas Reservoir – The sacred lake of Grand Bassin – Panoramic view of Black River Gorges – Curious Corner – Chamarel Waterfall and Seven Colored Earths.
Consist visit of:
Botanical garden of Pamplemousses – L’aventure du Sucre – Citadel Fortress – China Town – Post Office Museum – The Local Market of Port-Louis – Blue Penny Museum and The Caudan Waterfront.
Casela Bird Park
Discover a park of 14 hectares which offers a home to 1,500 birds, lions, zebras, giant tortoises, monkeys, and many other animals. Enjoy the natural beauty of our island by quad, buggy, Segway or by going on an adventurous hiking tour with several ziplines.(Reservation 24hours)
Domaine de l’etoile
A unique and natural Land which allow you to discover the spectacular panorama, indigenous forests, bountiful valleys, sparkling rivers, stags from java and endemic birds. Enjoy the beauty of the park by Quad bikes, buggy, Horse riding or Segway.(Reservation 24 hr)
South Tours – la Vanille
Bois Cheri Tea Factory – La vanille Nature Park (Crocodile Park) – Gris Gris coral reef.
La Vanille Nature Park is the largest park turtle «Aldabra and Radiata” in the world. You will also discover an exuberant fauna with iguanas, monkeys, deer, mongoose, Japanese carp, bats Mauritius and many other species.
South Tours – la Vallee des Couleurs
Immerse yourself in the authentic Mauritian experience that lavalle des couleurs nature park offers you within an exceptionally beautiful site of 450 acres .more than just a simple adventure park in the heart of the wild south,the valley bears testimony to the volcanic history of the island.
North Tour – Private Full Day Tour – Northern Region of Mauritius
Get ready for the ultimate Mauritian adventure. The Great North Tour is the journey of a lifetime, bringing you up close and personal with a rich smorgasbord of diverse Mauritian cultures, awe-inspiring landscapes, fascinating wildlife and vibrant capital cities. Taxi Service Mauritius will make you discover mind-blowing key visit places in the North of Mauritius namely the capital city Port Louis, Caudan Waterfront, the Citadel Fort, Pamplemousses Botanical Garden, Grand Bay, Cap Malheureux Red Church, our one & only Sugar Museum (L’aventure du Sucre) and the historical Chateau de Labourdonnais.
- Recommended for:Adventurers, Honeymooners, The Chiller, The Budgetter
- Tour Duration:Approx 8 hours
- Tour Availability:Daily
- Departure time:8:30 am from your hotel / place of accommodation
- Return time:16:30 pm back to your hotel / place of accommodation
Included in this tour: Pick up and drop off from any hotel / place of accommodation anywhere in Mauritius.
Please note that this north tour is a private full day tour, not a shared tour. A vehicle with an english/french/hindi speaking driver will be provided exclusively for you on this special day!
Places you will discover in the North tour:
- Capital City of Mauritius, Port Louis
- The Caudan Waterfront
- Citadel Fort
- China Town & Port Louis Bazaar
- Pamplemousses Botanical Garden
- Grand Bay
- Cap Malheureux (Red Church)
- L’Aventure du Sucre Sugar Museum
- Chateau de Labourdonnais
This full day private North Tour includes:
- Pick up and drop off from any hotel / place of accommodation anywhere in Mauritius
- Full transportation to all the sights
- A personal driver guide to show you around and inform you on each of the sights
This full day private North Tour does not include:
- Entry Tickets fees to places such as Pamplemousses Botanical Garden, L’aventure Du Sucre & Chateau de Labourdonnais, approximately MUR1000 in total per adult. Contact us for additional information.
- Lunch not included in the fees – Your driver/guide can suggest a restaurant based on your taste, or feel free to request a stop at any restaurant of your choice along the way! Either way, you will have the final word, of course.
About our drivers:
- All our drivers speak fluent English and French
- Upon request we can organize a driver who speaks additional languages
- Our drivers are Mauritians and will be happy to provide you with information about Mauritius and each of its sights.
- All drivers are very professional, time efficient and friendly.